Element - Vue.js Components
Element, a Vue 2.0 based component library for developers, designers and product managers.
- Consistent with real life: in line with the process and logic of real life, and comply with languages and habits that the users are used to.
- Consistent within interface: all elements should be consistent, such as: design style, icons and texts, position of elements, etc.
- Operation feedback: enable the users to clearly perceive their operations by style updates and interactive effects.
- Visual feedback: reflect current state by updating or rearranging elements of the page.
- Simplify the process: keep operating process simple and intuitive.
- Definite and clear: enunciate your intentions clearly so that the users can quickly understand and make decisions.
- Easy to identify: the interface should be straightforward, which helps the users to identify and frees them from memorizing and recalling.
- Decision making: giving advices about operations is acceptable, but do not make decisions for the users.
- Controlled consequences: users should be granted the freedom to operate, including canceling, aborting or terminating current operation.